How can the SoftwareCentral Active Directory module help?
The Active Directory module provides IT staff with just the right amount of permissions to do their daily operations. Limited access to only certain parts of the AD, organization or users.
- Reset password with ease.
- Assign rights to users that are revoked automatically after a scheduled timespan. Example: If a user wants to work from home and needs to connect a printer to the computer you can assign local administrative privileges that are automatically revoked after 4 hours
Feature rich Active Directory module
Enables helpdesk and supporters to respond to user requests faster, more efficient and more secure than ever before.
- IT staff can be limited to certain parts of the AD – operate securely
- Manage Groups membership – scoped by security role
- Reset passwords
- Lease administrative privileges to users – Automatic revokation
- Manage OU’s – scoped by security role
- Manage AD Computers – scoped by security role
- Manage Users – scoped by security role
- Manage Local computer groups
- Setup reports for Local computer groups