Deal Registration Program Rules
The SWC Deal Registration Program rewards SWC Partners for seeking out and closing qualified SWC sales opportunities.
- Must be a net new logo or a new division/department/branch of an existing customer.
- Expansion of current license agreements.
What cannot be registered:
- Blanket customer lists with no specific opportunity identified.
- License renewals
- Partner must be a verified SWC Partner.
- All deals must be registered via softwarecentral.com/dealreg
- All registrations will be verified by SWC to determine the validity of the registration.
- SWC will notify Partners via email within 3 working days.
- If registration is denied, SWC will provide an explanation to the Partner. Competing partner(s) involved in the opportunity will not be disclosed.
- SWC Partners will be given 120 days from the date of registration to close the opportunity and win the business.
- Partners can request an additional extension if they are able to demonstrate progress in closing the opportunity.
- Extension requests must be made via email.
Guarantee and Disclaimer:
- The approval of a registration does not guarantee or preclude any other partner from pursuing the identified opportunity.
- SWC will operate in good dealings to minimize channel conflict and will not disclose registered customer opportunities.